RV Camping in Victoria BC maybe is your plan. Victoria is on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. It is popular for its name, “The Garden City” because it offers attractive city with nice technology sector. It also becomes the top 20 cities in the world for its quality-of life. Now you wonder the available parks for RV Camping near Victoria, BC. Here, we provide you the 5 available options as below:
1. All Fun RV Park in Victoria BC
Availability: All year round
The park offers full and partially serviced sites, including the tent sites. Other services available in this site are below:
- Free WiFi
- Coin-op laundry and showers
- Ice, firewood and more
- Centrally located directly adjacent to the Western Speedway.
- The area is close to beaches, golf courses, shopping, and heritage sites
RV Camping in Victoria BC in this park offers an affordable price. You can visit it during high season, from the first of April to the first of October. Meanwhile, the low season rates at this park are from the first October to the first April. If you want to know about monthly rates, you can call at 250-474-4546. The rate is per night per site. If you stay for more than a week, you will get discounted rates.
RV Camping in Victoria BC Activities at this park are below:
- Mini golf
- Batting Cages
- Swap and shop
Website: All Fun RV Park
2. RV Camping in Victoria BC – Beachcomber RV Park
One of the best RV Parks in Victoria BC Canada is Beachcomber RV Park. This park is what you need if you are looking for RV camping while enjoying the natural views but not far away from basic amenities. There, you can access water, sani-station, 15 and 30-amp electricity. There are no full amenities from commercialized concrete jungle trailer parks. If you are at Butchart Gardens and downtown Victoria, you can go to this park within 15 minutes. Additionally, the park is close to BC Ferries Swartz Bay Terminal that you can reach in just 20 minutes. Other available amenities are campfires, fire pits, and WiFi.
What can you do at this park?
There, you can enjoy the sandy beach, even sit around the campfire for marshmallows, swimming, and relaxing by floating in the water. Besides, you can hang out on the beach. Therefore, we include this park as one of the best RV Parks in Victoria BC Canada.
If you want something more, you can explore the nature by hiking, bicycling near the Bear Hill Regional Park, John Dean Provincial Park, Elk Beaver Regional Park, and cycling at the Lochside Regional Trail.
You can even visit Butchart Gardens or explore the neighbouring areas like Sidney, Brentwood Bay, and Saanichton.
As one of the available RV Parks in Victoria BC Canada, there are many facilities as below:
- 59 Serviced sites with sandy ocean beach for self-contained RVs
- 40 Beach and Ocean front
- 20 Nature settings
- WiFi and Public PC
- Convenience Store
- Picnic Tables and Fire Pits
- Sani Station
- 15 and 300-amp power
Address: 3290 Campion Rd., Saanichton, BC
Website: Beachcomber RV Park
3. Fort Victoria RV Park and Campground
Availability: All year round
This park has been there since 1961 owned by a local family. If you are at downtown, you can go to the park within 8 KM. So, take a short drive or bus ride.
There are some onsite facilities in this RV Camping in Victoria BC as below:
- Washrooms with free showers
- Public pay phones
- RV supply
- Gift shop
Other things you will find at the park are below:
- 300 full hookup sites
- 50 amp
- No fires are permitted
The park also has some interesting features as below:
- Close to Thetis Lake with the walking trails and swimming hole
- Enjoy galloping goose trail for bikers
- Visit the new E+N Rail Trail downtown
- Stay and Play! at HIGHLAND Pacific Golf Course for the golfers
Other attractions at the park are below:
- Busing to downtown
- Stay and play golf
- Visit Butchart Gardens for seeing different garden styles
- Whale watching
- Enjoy Victoria Food tours
129 Burnett Rd., Victoria, BC V9B 4P6
Website: Fort Victoria RV Park and Campground
4. Malahat Mountain Meadows RV Park and Campground
Availability: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
As one of RV Parks Victoria BC Area, the park offers the interesting features as below:
- 63 sites full and partial services
- Warm, sunny, and private sites
- Family and group-oriented sites
- Pull thru’s
- RV storage
- Peaceful and quiet atmosphere
- Clean washrooms and hot showers
- Fire pits with wood
- Restaurant and Gas station
Here are the facilities you should know at this camping site:
- Coin-operated laundry
- Wheelchair friendly facilities
- Wheelchair friendly restrooms, showers and change facilities
- Pets are okay
- Firewood is available at the minimum charge
- Cam fires are okay in the designed fire pit areas at RV Parks Victoria BC Area
- Picnic table is available but you should not move the tables
- Recycling is important
- Wastewater, Sani-station and sewage
5. Pedder Bay RV Resort & Marina
If you are at the downtown Victoria, it is about 40 minutes to get to this resort. The natural beauty is so breathtaking, especially the background of Olympic Mountain Range and the Race Rocks Marine Reserve. Therefore, we include it as one of the best RV Parks Victoria BC Area.
In this resort, you can find the following features:
- Private location with forest and ocean views
- Pull-through sites
- 30 and 50-amp power
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi internet
- Coffee House and Licensed Snack Bar
- Local store with fishing gear
- Washrooms with private showers
- Full-service marina
- Boat rentals
- Boat-launch ramp
- Fishing gear rentals
5 RV Camping and Parks Near Victoria BC Canada
6. Westbay Marine Village
Availability: All year round
At this camping site, you will get various experiences and opportunities. The village has a beautiful marine development and it offers a unique entity. Additionally, the site offers an urban harbor community in Canada.
What you can do in this village are below:
- Small fishing skiff
- Laundry and shower facilities
- Go at Westbay Vacation Cottage for a romantic floating experience with the fantastic view of downtown Victoria.
- Enjoy at Floathome Village for fully-serviced legal floating community.
- Princess Mary Restaurant
As one of the best RV Parks Victoria BC Area, this restaurant serves delicious pub food and the freshest local seafood for all ages.
Website: Westbay Marine Village
Those are the lists of RV Camping in Victoria BC you should visit. Is this your first time to start RV camping? Here are all things you should read: